Friday, October 29, 2010

Preparing for a Holiday Craft show








Putting on my creative thinking cap for the up coming November 20th Holiday Gift & Craft show has been fun and challenging at the same time.






I've made a few Newborn Diaper wreaths that look much better in real life; these make great gifts for that expected mother and even more fun when you add a few of your own personal gifts to the wreath.






My home wrapped Wild Vines wreaths will be on the back ground of my booth; displayed on a peg board along with Pine Cone Wreaths and a while variety of of pine cone creation. There is going to be something for everyone.





I have plans to make Feather Bunnies, Bird houses, Feather flowers, if my mini pumpkins hold up they too will find their way onto the wreath display in attractive and fun ways that you will simply have to stop by and see.






Pictures will be coming soon of all the fun stuff I will have for sale. I look forward to sharing them with you.

1 comment:

  1. they look great, I used to be creative, maybe someday in the near future ?

    ReplyDelete